Best Dive Job in the World – WIN FREE PADI Instructor Training in Bali
What could you win?
Quite simply, the opportunity of a lifetime! Statistics show that some 70% of you reading this page now are doing so from work. Look around you. What is stopping you from changing your own life? The only answer is… “you are.”
So what can you expect if you manage to win this amazing prize? If you have not realized already, winning this competition will change your life forever so let me show you what the fuss is all about.
Lets Start wth Living in Bali
The first thing to think about is that you will be living in Bali for a year or more (8 weeks for the candidates). Bali is the ideal tropical island paradise and has been voted as the “World’s Best Island” by the readers of Time and Travel & Leisure magazines. Bali is a top international destination for divers and surfers alike. Located in the very cradle of global marine diversity, the variety of fish and coral species to be found there is astounding.
Diving isn’t the only thing to do in Bali. Above water, the island offers amazing panoramas of centuries-old rice terraces and ancient Hindu temples. The cultural experience is a contrastingly subdued backdrop to Bali’sawesome adventure activities like hiking, kite surfing, rafting, bungee jumping and surfing.
The sandy shores of Kuta beckon surfers and divers from all over the island at nightfall. Kuta’s world-renowned clubs such as Sky Garden, Bounty, Paddy’s, Ocean Beach Club and The Engine Room keep these all-nighters going strong. The scenery is… well, stunning and plentiful… so what are you waiting for, sign up now, to learn more about how to enter.…
Don’t take our word for it…..
You can also have a look to see how our Best Dive Job in the World 2011 winner Kenzo Kiren is enjoying himself in Bali by looking at Kenzo’s blog.
Scuba Instructor Training
As a PADI 5* Career Development Centre, Blue Season Bali holds the industry’s highest accreditation for dive operators. This is a reflection of their years of commitment to quality in diver education. Blue Season Bali was chosen by PADI Asia Pacific as the winner of this year’s “Outstanding Dive Business Award” and has received numerous industry awards for quality in training and customer service.
During your seven months in Bali, you are going to be trained by the industry’s best PADI Course Directors and Instructors as you become a PADI Scuba Instructor. We will provide you all the materials and training you need to be a skilled and confident scuba diving instructor. Even if you have never dived before, you can still reach the goal to live and work in paradise as a PADI Scuba Instructor. You will even get your own set of top quality scuba equipment to keep.
8 Candidates will go from PADI Open Water Divers to PADI Divemasters while training in Bali between May 30 to July 15th 2015. During that time the candidates will take on daily challenges while living together in a learning valuable life skills such as team building, teaching techniques, leadership, and of course scuba diving!
Ultimately ONE lucky candidate will WIN the grand prize: A package which includes all training necessary to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer – free accommodation while in training, full set of equipment, teaching materials …and a full-time work contract with Blue Season Bali upon completion of the training program.
With this prize, just like our Scuba Internship programs at Blue Season Bali, everything is included.
Accommodation, Equipment plus more
The winner does not just get training and materials. There is so much more to it!
Besides the courses materials and application fees, the winner of the “Best Dive Job in the World” will also receive the following:
- Top-quality Aqualung equipment package – worth over USD2500
- Suunto D6 Dive computer – worth USD800
- Intova HD underwater camera – worth USD350
- All PADI certification and exam fees – worth over USD 2000
- All PADI materials needed to become a diving instructor – worth over USD 1500
- 3 months of free Accommodation – Located close to the dive centre, restaurants, bars and the beach!
- Blue Season Bali Divemaster Seminars
- Positive Approach Sales workshop
- Tank / Compressor use workshop
- www.padimembers.com workshop
- Equipment repair workshop
- Unlimited Diving while in training – worth over USD6,000.MINIMUM 300* logged dives.
- Paid Employment Contract – Blue Season Bali will provide a paid full-time work contract to the successful candidate. Worth over USD22,000*
- Visa and work permit Assistance – We’ll arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive centre.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
But there’s more!
We did say that the competition for 2014 was going to our best competition thus far! Well, as in the nature of our team at Blue Season Bali, we are not going to give everything away just yet.
You may well see that some of our affiliate partners are listed on our site. Does that means you might be getting some of the following:
- More training from PADI and Project AWARE
- Suunto wrist compasses, D4 dive Computers?
- Surface Markers DSMB and dry bags?
- Dive gear from Divemasters Indonesia?
- HD underwater video camera by Intova?
- Overnight stays in the luxurious The Menjangan resort in the Menjangan National Park in Bali?
- Helicopter tours with Bali Air?
- A host of adventure activities in Bali?
- Hotel stays at Prama Sanur Beach Hotel
- Some of the world’s finest diving in the Komodo National Park with Wunderpuss Diving?
- Divemaster apprenticeship experience programs with Abyssworld and Waow Charters
- Training and diving around Bali with Abbyssworld?
We are adding more surprises throughout the contest…..keep an eye on our web site, blogs and Facebook pages for updates.
What’s all this worth?
All in, the value of all the prizes handed out during the Best Dive Job in the World 2014-15 is more than USD100,000. Of course the candidates and winner of the “Best Dive Job in the World” gets it all for FREE!
What else do I need to think about?
Not everything is included in this internship so you need to be able to provide the following:
- Flights to Denpasar airport in Bali. (Your flight will need to be confirmed by December 31st 2014 or you will be disqualified)
Other than that, everything is included for your stay in Bali. But that is not all you need to think about. As the winner of the “Best Dive Job in the World” we will also ask you to do the following:
- Live together with the other candidates in a shared Villa.
- Take part in your team daily routine.
- Particpate in ALL group, training scheduled events, and daily activities
- Willing to be on camera for the duration of your training program.
- Make a daily video diary of your experiences in Bali, at the end of each day.
- Make a weekly written diary of your experiences in Bali.
- These video diaries and written blogs will be updated about the “Best Dive Job in the World“
- Take part in any promotional activities that Blue Season Bali requires, such as video shoots or photo shoots.
- Have fun learning and diving in paradise!
You will have a blast becoming next year’s scuba diving celebrity as you keep other divers up to date on your progress training to have the “Best Dive Job in the World“.
*** To see the official prize list, please visit our contest website
Best Dive Job in the World – want to learn more?
We are always happy to speak with you about the “Best Dive Job in the World” competition . If you give us your phone number and an appropriate time to call, given we are GMT + 7 hours, we will happily give you a call back and answer any questions you have. Alternatively we are happy to email you if you prefer that method.