First of all I would like to say a huge well done to everyone so far who have for all the hard work that has gone into making these entries. The best part of may day, when I am not in the water, is spent watching and reading the new Best Dive Job in the World Applications. I never thought the competition would bring so many people in, so thank you very much.
I have heard recently that a number of people are confused on how to vote, or show their support for their friends. So I want to give you some information so that you understand how we are thinking.
The first thing to note is that we will not be deciding the winner by votes, or there level of support alone. It does play a part but there are many other factors that will be involved in our decision. When you are in Bali we will want you to show the world how much fun you are having in Bali. Your ability to use online tools such as Facebook, Youtube, twitter and blogs is thus an important factor.
If you do want to show your support for someone then you can use any, or all, of the following methods.
1. Post a comment on the blog post – you will need to sign up to the blog in order to do that. I also have to approve the comments each day so that we don’t get any unwanted comments on there.
2. Post comments on our Facebook group.
3. Post comments on our twitter account.
4. Post a comment below the video entry on our Youtube channel.
5. If you really have something good to say then you can send me an email to email@example.com although with this method it really has to be something good. You cannot begin to imagine how many emails I get
So any of these methods are fine to vote and show your support to your friends. If you have any questions then please let me know – firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up the good work – as I mentioned on the latest email we will be sending out emails in a few days to the short listed candidates (so far).
Time to go diving…